Re: [Epic] marine chapters (was: Orks with LandRaiders)

From: Colen McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 12:59:34 +0100

Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...> has carefully scribed:
>Sauron1 writes; "Totally off topic" The Canadian papers are full of recent
>test results that show grade 9 Canadian school children are totally lacking
>a clear understanding of Canadian History after 1900,s. The can tell you
>about Slavery but not mutch about Canada at that time, except we had lots
>people emigrating from Europe. How do yours do?

The best we get over here in the UK is 'two world wars and one world
cup'... nah, it's not that bad. But yes, modern history is generally put
under ancient history (e.g., 1500's, 1600's etc.).

<emblem of Slaanesh>

'Mad Dog' McAlister
--
    /\          Colen McAlister, AKA 'Mad Dog' McAlister,
   /--\           Chaos Lord of Slaanesh, Keeper of the
 /--  ---- \               of the Chaos Gods
    | |  |/            colen_at_...
   \---/        or http://www.bryanmac.demon.co.uk/colen
    \-/