Re: [Epic] Q&A (&Tactics) pages updates

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 15:40:13 -0400

> I don't think that is how it works. I think, but I don't have my
rules
> in front of me (I am simulating workin now) that you add 2 moral for
a 2
> moral unit and you loose 2 moral for a 2 moral unit, after it looses
1/2
> of its units.

Maybe I'll take a self-imposed sabbatical. Somewhere along the line,
in the last week or so, one of my programming jobs must have fried my
brain. Before I embarass myself further, perhaps I should lurk for a
while. :-)

I know you're right and I played with those rules two days ago. But lo
and behold, when it came time to post, my brain made up all new rules
in place of the ones that had previously been stored in my memory.
Ain't that grand.

I didn't think 26 was _that_ old!

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius