Re: [Epic] Unit Histories

From: Bart Koehler <bkoehler_at_...>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 1997 08:53:31 -0400

I have to agree here. I actually carried this a step further by adding kill
marks to my Ork planes when the kill some deserving Marine or Eldar flyboy.
Once I settle on my detachments I plan to carry their war history on the
detachment sheets. I find this makes the game much more enjoyable because you
actually start to get to know your units on a personal level. Whoa, am I
being to sensitive here, what are those voices in my head....

Bart