Re: [Epic] Unit Histories

From: Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 1997 02:02:40 -0500

This is a great idea. I think I just got an idea for a new data sheet to
add to my web page. Anybody that has ideas for what kinds of columns would
be good let me know.

>I have to agree here. I actually carried this a step further by adding kill
>marks to my Ork planes when the kill some deserving Marine or Eldar flyboy.
>Once I settle on my detachments I plan to carry their war history on the
>detachment sheets. I find this makes the game much more enjoyable because
you
>actually start to get to know your units on a personal level. Whoa, am I
>being to sensitive here, what are those voices in my head....
>
>Bart

Ezekiel- Grand Master of Librarians
Ravenwing Speeder Motto: Dark Angels don't die, we just go back to the
rock and regroup!
seether_at_...

Check out "The Rock", still under construction, so don't complain!
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/8705/