Rampagers (was [Epic] Aman Detachment)

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 11:08:44 -0400 (EDT)

"Erik K. Rutins" <snowdo1_at_...> writes:
> These Amandils certainly come across as extremely dauntless Aspect
> Warriors. If Aman is 'the last, best hope' for the Eldar, I suppose it
> makes sense. I hadn't really considered a rampaging Eldar before,
> which is part of why I was a bit confused at first.

        I've got a nagging question that I may have asked to the list
before. Apologies if my memory has gone:

        How does the Rampaging ability work exactly? Do all units in
base contact die, or those who are in base contact after casualties
are removed and those that are freed from base contact are allowed to
run away 20cm? Also, do all the Rampagers die if they manage to wipe
out the enemy? Even if they don't retreat as normal, there's may be
no one within 15cm to kill them.

        I like the mutual death answers to the questions, but can see
the rules going either way.

Mark