[Epic] web site update

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 1997 13:14:03 -0500

I finished painting some Eldar figures, pictures are on
the web site. (www.avs.com/~askinner).

I need to work on getting rid of the glare. The figures
don't look nearly as glossy as they do in the pictures, but
I don't have a lot of time to spend perfecting my technique.
I like the glossy sealer to help protect the minis, though
I should get a matte sealer for the visual effect.

I put Exarch wings on the back of the warlock with the
Swooping Hawks. He's on the right of the picture in
the picture of the Swooping Hawks.

I did not pay attention to the appropriate Aspect Warrior
colors. My Dire Avengers and Fire Dragons (I think--one
is like the other, except one (FD, I think) is leaning
fowards more) are both painted blue with yellow helmet,
mostly to distinguish them from Guardians, which are yellow
with blue helmet. Since they have no game distinction,
I didn't make any effort to have an appearance distinction.

I hope nobody hates the Marauder mech as Scout Titan too
much. I think he looks good for my picture of Eldar simply
as advanced aliens. I'm curious how the new Phantoms will
look.

andy
askinner_at_...