Re: [Epic] web site update

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 1997 16:13:25 -0500

Mark A Shieh wrote:

> Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...> writes:
> > Does anyone mount Falcons on a stand? I'd like mine to be a
> > centimeter or so off the ground. Does anyone do that? What do
> > you use? I could try to find something clear, or I could mount
> > it on a piece of plastic and flock it. What looks good to you?
>
> I've been meaning to, but don't have enough stands. Several
> companies make flier bases... They're basically the ones that come
> with Nightwings, etc... But I have many, many Falcons and not enough
> bases. I'll give it another look for the next battle. GW made some
> new bases, though I forget where to get them. Aaron got a bunch from
> GWUKMO when he ordered far too many Space Fleet minis...

Do you really want 'em that high? I saw old falcons on tall stands
when I got Space Marine Battles for Sauron, but I thought they were
too tall. I'd like 'em a centimeter or so off the ground, I think.
Maybe a tad more. I could lop off the pole, I guess, but I think
the bases would be too wide.

All the hex flight bases I can find I keep for Full Thrust.

andy
askinner_at_...