Re: [Epic] web site update

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 15:38:07 -0400 (EDT)

Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...> writes:
> Does anyone mount Falcons on a stand? I'd like mine to be a
> centimeter or so off the ground. Does anyone do that? What do
> you use? I could try to find something clear, or I could mount
> it on a piece of plastic and flock it. What looks good to you?

        I've been meaning to, but don't have enough stands. Several
companies make flier bases... They're basically the ones that come
with Nightwings, etc... But I have many, many Falcons and not enough
bases. I'll give it another look for the next battle. GW made some
new bases, though I forget where to get them. Aaron got a bunch from
GWUKMO when he ordered far too many Space Fleet minis...

Mark