Re: [Epic] Infiltrators

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 1997 16:07:34 -0400

>I'm not intending to preach, and I have no authoritative position
>in this newsgroup. I have been around for a while, however, and
>have enjoyed the list, and don't want to see this sort of change.
>
>thanks,
>andy
>askinner_at_...

Hey, you said it nice. You made good points, and you weren't cutting anyone
down. So go ahead and preach (about that) I don't think anybody minds the
transition from getting increasingly annoyed at the responses, to being
pleasently surprised that someone is pointing out the correct way(or
whatever) without using it to show how right he is.

Tyler