Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: Spatula <shupes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 12:23:18 -0500

> From: "Seth Ben-Ezra" <Azathoth_at_...>
>
> As far as skimmers go, GW has always said that their rules regarding
> their ending a turn on impassable terrain were made merely because of
> the model's inability to balance on the terrain. If that's the only
> reason, then I say that we eliminate that silly rule. I think that we
> can all work around the physical limitations of the models. :)

        I always thought that rule was meant to keep skimmers from
sitting on impassable terrain and be immune to close assault. Makes
sense from a play balance perspective. The silly bit is not allowing
them to end their moves in difficult terrain, and I think skimmers
should be allowed to do so as long as they pay the penalty for it
(ie half movement rate).

Scott
shupes_at_...