Re: [Epic] cheese

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 1997 11:51:40 -0600

At 20:04 01/28/1997 -0500, you wrote:

> It's in WD 173 Q&A, there's a short list of weapons that
>kill GDs good in either the Chaos or Eldar section, and the Prism
>Cannon is in that list (since it actually derives power from the
>warp).

It's not 173. However, in 173 is the Q&A that states that chaos cards may
be played on a greater demon as long as the "when played" section does not
specify a unit. So, no invisibility, +1 caf, etc.

And as long as we're on rules references, Renegades states under Vibrocannon
that "crossing the streams" as it were results in an additional -1 for every
cannon fired. So a titan would have -2 (save mod) -1 (ist cannon) -1
(second cannon) = -4. In any case, a player foolish enough to take 2
vibrocannons on a titan needs all the help he can get . . .

Temp