Re: [Epic] History after 1900,s (off topic)

From: Christian Nielsen <raveallnight_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 18:40:13 -0700 (PDT)

---Tyler Provick wrote:

> At 03:56 PM 9/8/97 -0700, you wrote:
> >

> >Francois Bruntz wrote:

> >> WWs are a big part of our school program as France has been badly
> >> involved in the two... Don't forget that we've been invaded
twice, this
> >> can't be forgotten.
> >>
> >> Francois Bruntz
> >> Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)
> >
> >No, I can't imagine it would be. I think that Canada, and Britain,
(and the
> >United States)
>
> I'd say Canada's bad guys are the States. They're the only country I
know of
> that has tried to invade Canada (The country, not the land)
> Of course, we all love Big Brother, don't we.
>
> Tyler
> I told you already, there IS no Canadian Conspiracy!

Here in Australia it is hard to point out any of our own "bad guys",
as we have never been invaded... However, the Japanese did try once,
and there is quite a bit of dislike shown towards them, especially
from the older members of the population... But we seem to get on OK
now that we won... 8-)

Christian

Forgot to cut and paste sig.... Doh!