Re: [Epic] The Imperial Fists

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 22:52:49 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 9-Sep-97 Re: [Epic] The Imperial Fists by Christian
Nielsen_at_rocket
> Wouldn't there be, like, 10+ marine chapters based on Earth? Along
> with a couple of titan legions and a couple of trillion Holy Men?

Nope. Not by a long shot. (Couple of billion holy men, I'd wager, and
I don't think they're worth that much in a fight. Though there are a
lot of Judges & regular Arbites.) Chris Pinson just mentioned the two
'pillars' in the entryway, but I think that's about all one hears of
Titans on Earth. (Though I'm sure there are more.) Do keep in mind,
though, that there are three entire Legions on Mars, which is a quick
hop away.

As for Marines, there are the Custodes and the Imperial Fists... the
Fists guard the outside, the Custodes the inside. The HQ of the
Inquisition is based on Terra as well, so there's some more protection.
Finally, the Warfleet Solar is based out of Mars, which is a *lot* more
protection against invasion.

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...