[Epic] Ork SP/AA

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 23:52:41 -0400

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Sauron1 writes; The new Ork SP/AA looks to me like the quad 50cal the US
used, mounted on a White half track in old W.W.II. As they also used it for
ground support and point defense, especially in the Bulge, I wonder what
the thoughts are on my Orks using it then behind an attacking infantry mob
as fire support. Shurely they wood be as effective as a Tank/buggy, at
least at CC range.Then again I'm trying to buy dragons for the Snakebites
to use as Air support, and convince my Beaky opponents to accept it.
sauron1