Re: [Epic] Thoughts on Ork Tribes

From: Staffan Raupach <z96rast_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 09:13:25 +0200

Erik K. Rutins wrote:

> Evil Sunz Kult of Speed:
> Evil Sunz Speed Freaks are accustomed to traveling very, very fast and
> shooting off their weapons at small targets (like snotlings).
> Therefore, when on Assault orders the Evil Sunz Kult of Speed uses 3/4
> of their firepower (instead of 1/2). Super Heavy Weapons still need a
> 4+ to lock on (i.e. Death Rays and Lifta-Droppas). The Kult of Speed
> must be painted entirely in Evil Sunz colors to take advantage of this
> ability, as no one else 'practices' nearly as much.

An Ork never ever practisec the just like the sound of their boltguns
hitting something burrieing? deep down and tearing it to pieces. In my
oppoinion just because they are acustomed to the speed they would loose
theire natural instinct (fire everything you have just for the fun of
it).

But on the other hand what do I know, I play Eldars.

//staffan