Re: [Epic] Infiltration

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 08:38:48 -0400

> If you like the S-tank or as we call it "Stridsvagn S" i can tell
> you that it is the only modern tank without a turret ("mass
produced")
> the only modern tank that cannot shoot when moving, the only modern
tank
> that as standard equipment mounts a retractebla dozerblade, and as
far
> as i know the only modern tank that actually can float (it has

Well, I thought it was pretty neat for the unusual abilities, not
necessarily for combat effectiveness. :-) Switching to a Leopard II
can only help on the battlefield, those are nice tanks.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius