[Epic] Infiltration

From: <csalvato_at_...>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 97 12:16:53

The way I see it, the only reason that the "May add 30cm to its initial move"
was added on to GW's standard infiltration ability is so that infiltrators could
be used in the scenarios requiring reserves. So why not say simply that
infiltrators which are deployed at the beginning of the game may deploy up to an
additional 30cm into the table; infiltrators which come on as a part of reserves
may add 30cm to their move. I believe that *that* was the intent of the rule.
Transported infiltrators seems to me to be pushing the line between "beardy" and
"tactical."

Just my $.02...
Chris