Re: [Epic] Close Combat Weapons on Titans

From: Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 15:28:21 -0500

>The "Armies" book says you can pick two arm weapons, which obviously
>includes close combat weapons (page 28), but in the "Battles" book it says
>that veteran gamers whose titans are armed with two close combat weapons
>will have to do "a little bit of surgery" (page 110).
>
>On the face of it JJ and AC seem to be implying a titan may only take one
>cc weapon.

I may be mistaken, but I think that what they were trying to say was for
those veteran players with CC weapons on the carapace. Since on the table
in 'Armies", p. 28, it lists no CC weapon options for the roof, but it does
for the arm mount. Since there is no reference to only being able to pick
one, I would assume you can have a warlord with 2 CC weapons. Note that
none of the other titans have CC weapons listed.

Ezekiel- Grand Master of Librarians
Ravenwing Speeder Motto: Dark Angels don't die, we just go back to the
rock and regroup!
seether_at_...

Check out "The Rock", still under construction, so don't complain!
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/8705/