Re: [Epic] Close Combat Weapons on Titans

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 16:57:12 -0400

Richard,

Good question and one we haven't touched on yet. Based strictly on
reading the rules book and the armies book pertaining to close combat
weapons, I would allow a player to field two. I would also consider a
single doubling of the close combat factor to be the maximum, so it
wouldn't really be useful except against Tyranids or in the case of
battle damage.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius