RE: [Epic] Thoughts on Ork Tribes-Late

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 16:39:35 -0500

>Yeah, now I can paint the captured Leman Russ I took from you. I didn't
>know that that regular orcs could be painted with Blood Axe colors? Again,
>this is going to be a miniature problem. I like the rules, but maybe we
>could limit it to only warbands with the Maximum four Blood Axe stands can
>take advantage of this rule.

-----> You may not be the only one, so let this be Duly Noted:

In WH40K, Any & Every ork tribe can take, does take, and is largely
composed
of Boyz & Nobz. Buggies, etc can be from ANY tribe, but are usually
from the
Evil Sunz. Boarboyz are snakebitez only. Stormboyz are outside the
normal
tribal "thing" so anyone can take 'em. The Kommandos are Blood Axes
only.
Everyone uses Battlewagons, so go nuts...
The Deathskulls are the looters & salvagers and have wild heavy weapons.
The Bad Moonz have better armored nobz and more heavy weapons.
That said, all tribes use shooty boyz and Big Guns, so don't feel
restrained...

>We will have to do a lot of playtesting. Perhaps we could come up with so
>other type of Orc. I have been tinkering with the idea of a mountain type
>clan that ignores movement penalties etc. The only problem I see is for
>painting. I don't know of many people that have enough miniatures to paint
>entire warbands in seperate color schemes. I'll start working on it
>myself, but I'm just thinking of others.
>
>Bart

-----> Apparently you are new to the cult, my son. Soon, you will
realize the fallacy
of this statement. One day, you will have many, many orks, and other
armies
besides- multiple marine chapters, followers of different chaos
gods....bwahahahahahahaha...
 The process has already begun.

Chris Miller