RE: [Epic] Thoughts on Ork Tribes-Late

From: Richard Bright <r.bright_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 10:48:26 +1200

At 04:39 PM 9/10/97 -0500, Chris Miller wrote:
>-----> Apparently you are new to the cult, my son. Soon, you will
>realize the fallacy
>of this statement. One day, you will have many, many orks, and other
>armies
>besides- multiple marine chapters, followers of different chaos
>gods....bwahahahahahahaha...
> The process has already begun.

Ain't that the truth. When I began with SM it was under the clear
understanding I would build just a smallish Marine army to mess about with.
Then I got an ork army ("just to try it out"), then an Eldar army ('looks
interesting"), then Squats ("they're cute"). I now have every race and the
smallest army is approx 6000 points. Getting married made barely a blip in
my lunacy. Mind you, GW's prices are finally putting the brakes on my
spending :-(
Richard

"The important lesson is that you can get what
you want and still not be very happy"
                        Pope Cerebus

Get inside the mind of Richard Bright at:
http://www.geocities.com/timessquare/alley/2405