RE: [Epic] The Imperial Fists

From: Andrea Langhi <a.langhi_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 14:41:13 +0000

>The entrance to the Emporers audience chamber has two pillars each of which
>is actually a Warlord titan. These titans have been there so long that
>their feet and carapace's are embedded into the floor and ceiling
>respectivly but are fully operational and can break free and fire within
>instants. It is the ultimate honour to crew one of these machines.

Yerk!!! Is this real ? Where have you found this??

>A good game which goes into this more is the board game based on Horus's
>attack on the Imperial palace. There were a couple of loyal chapters
>involved (Imperial Fists, White Scars, ???). This was based in the 31st
>millenium though. Chapters were much bigger then (10,000+ marines).

During the Heresy there were only the 20 original chapters, called
legions due to theri size. They were divided after the ascension of
the Emperor to the Golden Throne.

AFAIK the loyal chapters involved were the Imperial Fists (working
also as a bodyguard of the Emperor), White Scars, and Iron Hands
(operating the Heavy weapons on the Bastions). I remember that there
was also a Chapter who arrived late and took the Chaos forces from
behind, as like as the Space Wolves did when the Fang was besieged,
but I'm not sure...

-Andrea Langhi
      a.langhi_at_...