RE: [Epic] The Imperial Fists

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 11:06:24 -0500

>Sauron1 writes; Blood Angels in the Horus Heresy. If Sanguinius and Rogal
>Dorn transported with the Emperor on to Horus's barge, Rogul had his
>reserve assault troops, the emperor his Aribute bodyguards, where were the
>Blood Angels troopers? The White Scars were outside the palace with loyal
>Imperial guard units recapturing the space port. sauron1

-----> There are so many different versions of the "Horus meets the
Emperor"
story, it's hard to pin the details down. I wouldn't get too set on any
one of them,
as about the only constants are Horus, the Emperor, and Sanguinius.
Everyone
else seems to fade in and out in the different stories. As far as which
chapters
were where, sources seem to differ too.
        I will say I don't recall the :"Crimson Fists are dead" or the "Crimson
Fists
 guard earth" or the "Imperial Fists guard Earth" notes before. Where
are people
finding this? I have the majority of the older stuff, and I have the 40K
Ultramarines
Codex, and I don't recall all of this.

Chris Miller