RE: [Epic] The Imperial Fists

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 14:07:06 -0500

> The only thing that stopped the seige of earth was the death of
> Horus, once he died the chaos gods lost interest in the battle all the
> deamons went back to the warp and most of the renegade chapters lost moral,
> and went runnin

Actually, I'm pretty sure there was not a moral to be found amongst the
troops of Chaos even *before* the death of Horus.

(Newcomers: It's pretty much become a list requirement to make some
some sort of morality joke everytime someone makes this particular
typo on connection with daemons. Why is it this typo only seems to
occur when discussing Chaos troops? I think it's a Freudian slip!)

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.