Re: [Epic] The Imperial Fists

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 14:39:41 -0400

Sauron1 writes; The story never said what he actually found. If it was the
Primark he would have been more excited I think. But the Priest said that
it was a the good techs always figured it out in the end, and he had to
kill them, but what it was the arch traitor or the Primarch or what I
suggested, maybe a player more versed in the Dark Angels, (my next Epic
chapter on build) might tell us. But there shure are a lot of eternal life
Dark Angels around. I do not have the Dark Angels codex, but I am shure
Thomas has. sauron1