Re: [Epic] The Imperial Fists

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 16:22:15 -0400

At 01:23 PM 9/11/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Sauron1 writes;Thomas you know about that motto of yours,( Dark Angels
>never die, They just go back to the Rock and Regroup )I always had a sneaky
>suspicion those Dark Angels all were cursed with everlasting life, not only
>the Unforgiven they chase after. I,ll bet the entire chapter can never die
>and that Ghost Black Legion are Unforgiven that have repented and are able
>to transport themselves from that rock to wherever needed. That short story
>about the Dark Angel inquisitor killing that tech because he found a secret
>site with suspended animation units showing no life signs would fit right
>with the idea! sauron1

Well As the story goes The Fallen must die, there are two different ways of
dieing, the realtively quick and the relatively painless way, or the way
those that don't repent die
follows is a very long and interesting veiw into the Dark angles and there
interegator Chaplains wh40k Angels of Death Codex P 15

"Repent, Repent"

The Master Chaplains words echoed resoundingly off the rough walls of the
cavernous cell. Rather than sounding like one man, the echoes createdthe
impression that s whole army of Chaplains were interogating the Space
MArine. The Fallen Dark Angel said nothing.

The Chaplain paced across the stone floor before the restrained Dark Angel.
The glow of the halogen lamps reflected off the polished black surface of
his armour while with one hand he toyed with the rosarius around his neck.
Asmodai has served the CHapter for over a century and in all that timeonly
two of the Fallen had ever repented of thier sins to him.

The Chaplain stopped infront of his prisoner and turned to face the broken
warrior. Cold dark eyes starred out from behind the skull-mask of
Asmodai's armour "Repent!" he hissed.

The Fallen shut his eyes tight in an attempt to avoid the Interrorgators
piecing gaze.

"Repent now and your death will be swift and relatively painless," Asmodai
stated coolly. "Continue to refuse to admit to your guilt and you will die
in agony, the like of which you will have only imagined in your worst
nightmares. The savegry of the deamos of the warp is nopthing compared to
thw wrath of the Emporer!"

The Fallen angel opened his bloodshot eyes again and looked about him. The
cols, unforgiving walls of the gloomy chamber held no encouragement. The
imposing figure of the Interrorgator-Chaplain glowered back at him.

The Constant drip of water from the damp walls of the dungeon filled the
captured Space Marine's ears. He closed his eyes, trying to shut out the
sound of the water. The dripping became a tapping, the tapping a thumping
until it was the panicked beating of his own heart pounding in his head.

Shadows flickered and writher across the fissured rock of the darkest
shadow in the cell mover closer.

"Who is your lord?" deamsnded Asmodai.

"I have no lord and master"

"The Emporer is you lord!"

"The Empoere rejected us, Chaos curse his soul," whimppered the Fallen, his
spirit on the verge of breaking. "Lion El'Johnson betrayed us!"

"The primarch is our savior!" Tha Chaplain rored. "The Lion sacrificed
himself that the order might survive. It is to him we owe everything; our
Chapter, our strength, our salvation, the very fiber of our being. And you
dare say you have no lord?" Amodai spat, his growling whisper full of
contempt.

The Fallen angel knew not how long he had been imprisoned within the Rock
or for how many days the interrorgation has lasted so far. All he knew now
was the he wanted to get away from the Chaplain's constant goading
tormments. Restrained by the plasteel clamps all he could do was turn his
head away from his interrorgator.

His voice compsed again the Master Chaplain Asmodai spoke matter of factly
in an emotionless tone as if he were reciting words he had uttered on
countless occasions: "As you will not admit to your wrong-doing and will
not repent for your sins then it falls to me to relieve you of your guilt
by whatever means neccesary."

At this moment the Fallen noticed the device the Chaplain had picked up in
his other hand. Iy's many sharply-honed and polished blades gleamed red in
the dim light.

"It is my sacred duty to save your soul from the Dark Gods of Chaos,"
Asmodai intoned, "and I will save your soul even if you die in the proccess."

Just a little note to all from me, Who knows maybe the leigon of the Damned
is actually member of The Fallen just not any who so an Interrogator -
Chaplain those bitches are mean

Timothy J. Kilgore
tkilgore_at_...

I'm an american!
do you know what that means?
it means my forefathers got
kicked out of every decent country in the world!