Re: [Epic] The Imperial Fists

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 13:23:52 -0400

Sauron1 writes;Thomas you know about that motto of yours,( Dark Angels
never die, They just go back to the Rock and Regroup )I always had a sneaky
suspicion those Dark Angels all were cursed with everlasting life, not only
the Unforgiven they chase after. I,ll bet the entire chapter can never die
and that Ghost Black Legion are Unforgiven that have repented and are able
to transport themselves from that rock to wherever needed. That short story
about the Dark Angel inquisitor killing that tech because he found a secret
site with suspended animation units showing no life signs would fit right
with the idea! sauron1