Re: [Epic] The Imperial Fists

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 07:28:11 -0400

> I Dark Angels Black/dk green highlights

Most of the fluff I've read indicates pre-heresy Dark Angels as pure
black.

> III Ultramarines Dk Blue/Ultramarine highlights

Typical GW. #3 is now the Emperor's Children (Fulgrim) - Traitor.

> IV

Iron Warriors (Perturabo) - Traitor

> VII

Here's where they put the Imperial Fists (Rogal Dorn)

> VIII Salamanders Black/dk green

This is now the Night Lords (Night Haunter) - Traitor

Iron Hands (Ferrus Manus, original ain't it)

> XIII Emperor's Children Purple/LtPurple

And this is now the Ultramarines (Roboute Guilliman)

> XVII

Word Bearers (Lorgar) - Traitor

> XVIII Night Lords Dk Blue/Mdm Blue

Now the Salamanders (Vulkan)

> XIX

The Raven Guard (Corax)

> XX

Alpha Legion (Alpharius) - Traitor

> Crimson Fists, Imperial Fists are both in there somewheres.
> Source: SM1

A lot has changed, hasn't it. Crimson Fists are second founding
offspring of the Imperial Fists so they're not in here. Two slots (#2
and #11) are unknown, records destroyed after the Heresy. Looks like
the records that did survive keep getting rewritten too. :-)

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius