RE: [Epic] List Mechanics/Sweeden

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 11:25:50 -0500

>> Sweden. Don't they have a bikini team, too?
>>
>> Nickles
>
>If we do they must be outside on the streets running around with the
>polar bears, becasue in here there aren't any (buhu, buhu)
>
>//staffan
>
>P.S. refresh my memory wy do people in the US talk about the swedish
>bikini team I would say that the general public in sweden are happily
>unaware about that reference

-----> It's from a beer commercial a few years ago. They had the
"Sweedish
Bikini Team" doing promotional appearances, TV commercials, etc. I think
it was very tongue-in-cheek.
        This has joined such oxymoronic little gems like the "Jamaican Bobsled
team" (which was real and in the olympics) and others...

Chris Miller