Re: [Epic] The Campaign So Far...

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 13:40:44 -0400

> Wow! What a campaign!
> You're in a bad position, Erik. Do you think that the
> Shadow Skulls will come before the destruction of your last troops ?

Francois, I really don't know. It's one of those situations that could
go either way. Bart clearly has the upper hand, but he has not yet
taken either of my major territories. I have successfully fortified
both of these and hope to make a successful stand there against his
superior numbers. The Shadow Skulls first 500 points could arrive as
early as Turn 4, and they'd better! It will be very, very, very
difficult to hold out until the main force arrives, though. All I can
hope for is that Bart does not accumulate victory points fast enough to
win before then. As he pushes me back to fewer territories I will also
be better able to concentrate my forces which should slow him down.

As you may be able to tell, although the situation is desperate there
is hope and I love the possibilities in a great last stand. Even if
the Imperials die to the last, it will have been a fun campaign! We
already have some new ideas on changes to a few rules and to the
scenario but we will wait until the campaign is done before we
implement them.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius