Re: [Epic] The Imperial Fists

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 13:40:25 -0400

Sauron1 writes; I recently re-painted 60 Epic2nd SM into Salamanders. I
used a metallic green spray with darker green trim. I believe the
Salamanders were heavily devastated by hive fleet Kraken and have a no-fear
rule against them. They favor Flamers in CC and their Terminator squads can
take two per 5 man unit.( they are pyromaniacs ) I think there was a WD
article about the lesser 1st founding chapters earlier this year, and
thease items were mentioned there. sauron1