Re: [Epic] new Epic bases

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 10:02:54 -0400

> >I ordered my new E40k box and I'm starting conversion from SM to
> >E40k... but I don't have the new base's dimensions for orks and
> >marines, can you help me ??

Luca,

If you put two of the old bases together side to side its the same as
putting two of the new bases together front to back. i.e.:

Old bases x and y

xxyy
xxyy

New bases x and y

xxxx
yyyy

So if you put two of the old ones together and bisect them lengthwise
you'll have the exact dimensions of a new base.

Hope that helps,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius