Re: [Epic] Memories ...

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 01:42:06 -0400

Sauron1 writes; Do you think they take thease people to some dark place and
program them? Or are they being continuously monitored by their fellow
staff as to performance and sales? In my home town the most prominent
Wargame store will no longer carry GW. We hope we do not get a local GW
outlet. My club runs the largest Wargame convention in thease parts and Gw
refuses to attend, support , or even send fliers to be handed out at. They
always drop in nice uniform Gw wear and check the place out, but as I have
said here before are im posible to get a straight answer from. sauron1