Re: [Epic] Chapter Master

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 01:58:50 -0400

Sauron1writes; This Epic2nd player has bought some of the new SM infantry
just to get the new command figures. I have hundreds of basic SM. I am
looking forward to the New imperial guard sets just for the new infantry
types as command. I already have enough basic IG figures to have a company
of Ogrins. BY the way does anyone have a metal IG landspeeder? They did
make one in the late 80's. I have a lead SM jet cycle I use as a recon/
artillery spotter. sauron1.