Re: [Epic] Memories ...

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 12:54:15 -0700 (PDT)

> Sauron1 writes; Do you think they take thease people to some dark place and
> program them? Or are they being continuously monitored by their fellow
> staff as to performance and sales? In my home town the most prominent
> Wargame store will no longer carry GW. We hope we do not get a local GW
> outlet. My club runs the largest Wargame convention in thease parts and Gw
> refuses to attend, support , or even send fliers to be handed out at. They
> always drop in nice uniform Gw wear and check the place out, but as I have
> said here before are im posible to get a straight answer from. sauron1

The gaming store I frequent is going to stop stocking GW. I can't blame
them, they have to buy two of every special order.
I hate the company, too bad the games they make are so cool.
Steve

--
When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of