Re: [Epic] Memories ...

From: Kevin Walker <sage_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 02:05:42 -0500

>[chomp]
>> The oldest White Dwarf is I own is somewhere in the 50's and I think I have
>> really old one down in the 30's
>
>I've got several that are filled mostly with role-playing articles. Some
>of them *gasp* by other game companies. And I'm not even as old as dirt!
>I've just been playing silly games since I was 11.

That really makes me feel old. I had the first six issues of the WD,
buying them off the rack at a game store when they were the current issues.
I wish I had them, they and the first 12 issues of the Dragon might have
been worth something if it wasn't for the house fire a few years later.

[other stuff snipped]

Kevin Walker Mac Developer / Software Engineer
sage_at_...
Rochester MN USA
PGP Fingerprint: 91D6 67EB 8899 C039 7B96 60E9 AFEA 45F4 4E98 D834