Re: [Epic] Chapter Master

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 10:05:14 -0400

Sauron1 writes; In all fairness I did blow the budget and buy an overpriced
new SM infantry sprue so I could make up a chapter commander Epic2nd stand
for my favorite SM chapter with all those new command figures on it.I have
, with admitted mixed success halved Epic figures to put them on the
hatches of APC's and such. My cult of speed is commanded by a converted set
of Ork nobs stuck on bikes and buggies.If I could figure out a way to glue
some excess Gretchen hanging on to some Battle Fortresses that would be
nifty. My Ork Gargants are crewed this way sauron1