Re: [Epic] Couple Questions

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 10:39:45 -0500

> > Firelord and Doomwings (Tzeentch engines) couldn't be used between the
> > period the rules were released and Titan Legions was released. And
> > the Ordinatus vehicles are E40k only...WD is where GW published rules
> > errata and small supplements.
>
> > Mark
>
> I was under the impression that they specifically said in the article that the
> chapter rules were optional. Perhaps I am mistaken - I don't have a copy with me.

Page 34 "If you are doing any thing even slightly wacky you'll have to sort it out with
your opponent first"
Page 35 "After all, it's your army and as long as your opponent agrees it's up to you
what you what you want to do with it.

He (cheese master Gav) never says that HIS rules are optional, just that making your
own are. What ever.