Re: [Epic] Some Sample Ork Klans

From: Matthew Weyna <burb96_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 22:34:40 -0500

J. Michael Looney wrote:

> I have been putzing about, while at home with the creeping death flu,
> with designing some Ork clans.
>
> Beacuse I use Word 97 for damn near everything, it is REAL easy to
> drop
> them on to my web site (set up with Front Page, which is the EASY way
> do a web site BTW).
>
> At any rate check them out at
> http://www.spellbooksoftware.com/epic/detachents/Waagh-Tunez/index.htm
>
> And Yes Matt, you will be facing them next week. It will be up dated
> as
> I finish other detachments and clans.

Um, how many ways can I say "OH SH*T....." Anyways, I have been meaning
to ask, II cant seem to find any Imperial Artilery, but I wave a bit of
Squat artillery. I was going too use the Mortars and Thudd Guns. Any
ruleings? Just basic artilery is what I was hopeing for. No special
little rules, no nothing. I just dont have the minis. And with that kind
of force, I think Ill need all the artillery I can get my hands on. I
was planning on updating a page of mine to include a Epic page, but
needless to say, I havent gotten around to it.
  Well, I must admit that this was rather long winded even for myself,
so I will be letting you all go now. Get back to me on the minis.

 Matthew "I gnna DIIIEE" Weyna