Re: [Epic] Some Sample Ork Klans

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 22:30:38 -0500

> Anyways, I have been meaning
> to ask, II cant seem to find any Imperial Artilery, but I wave a bit of
> Squat artillery. I was going too use the Mortars and Thudd Guns. Any
> ruleings? Just basic artilery is what I was hopeing for. No special
> little rules, no nothing. I just dont have the minis.
>
> Matthew "I gnna DIIIEE" Weyna

Well, artillary tends to just sit in the back anyway, so whatever
miniatures you decide to use should be fine. If you've got any, I'd
go with Marine Whirlwinds over the choiced you mentioned. (Unless
you are using some of those for real!)

Imperial Basilisk Artiallary pieces are available. The pieces you
mentioned I usually end up using for support weapons platforms, since
I've never been able to find any of the old rapiers or tarantulas.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.