[Epic] Some Sample Ork Klans

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 17:22:58 -0500

I have been putzing about, while at home with the creeping death flu,
with designing some Ork clans.

Beacuse I use Word 97 for damn near everything, it is REAL easy to drop
them on to my web site (set up with Front Page, which is the EASY way to
do a web site BTW).

At any rate check them out at
http://www.spellbooksoftware.com/epic/detachents/Waagh-Tunez/index.htm

And Yes Matt, you will be facing them next week. It will be up dated as
I finish other detachments and clans.

Some notes:
Yes, there is a reason why some of the mobz are not the same size as the
other mobz of the same type in a given detachement. The reason is
either:
1) So that the total number of stands in a detachment will fit in their
normal transport or
2) That is all that I have of that type of mini.

Which one is true depends on the detachment. I'm not telling....

All of these units are 'book" legal. They are also "Net Clan Rules"
legal as well, so the play test of those rules will be next weekend as
well.

Comments?
epic_player_at_...