Re: [Epic] Epic v E40k

From: Max Maynard-Maloney <dormammu_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 09:27:08 -0700 (PDT)

> I think that GW is perilously close to the point of
> pricing it's games out of existence. Well that's the NZ perspective - every
> stockist in Auckland is finding that Epic blisters are simply not selling,
> which is hardly surprising when the T-Hawk costs $26.95!

In the Northwestern US, this is also the case. But it doesn't point to
what we on the list would like it to, because 40K and FB figure sales
continue unabated at the higher prices. This implies the lack of Epic
sales is symptomatic of a lack if interest.

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9