Re: [Epic] The Campaign So Far...

From: Bart Koehler <bkoehler_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 17:39:12 -0400

Erik K. Rutins wrote:

> Francois,
>
> > What is incredible is your way of playing this campaign Erik. This is
>
> > exactly how a campaign must be played "selon moi" (this is to
> > increase your French knowledge :), you don't think as a player but as
>
> > a "desesperated" Imperial Guard Commander :
>
> That's the only way to play, IMHO. I believe that a combination of
> strategy, imagination, emotion and role-playing leads to the best
> experiences of all.

Yes, but soon you will be a "Disemboweled" Imperial Guard Commander. You
cannot hope to stop my Waaagh! The only good strategy is an attack
strategy, as one of my orc warbosses would say. Once more into the
breach!!

> > Glory to the Emperor, you are one of His best defenders! ;)
>
> I'm glad you have finally been able to look past my tentacles and see
> the real me! ;-)

All the more reason to crush you!! The Stompa's are coming, the Stompa's
are coming!!! The Bad Moon is rising!!!

Bart