Re: [Epic] Couple Questions

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 10:14:44 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 16-Sep-97 Re: [Epic] Couple Questions by Brett
Hollindale_at_powerup
> >and weapons with unreasonably high save modifiers (Bio-Cannons, many
> >squat Battlecannons).
>
> Stuff all Squat battle cannons have a save mod greater than -2, and the ones
> that do are mounted on the Squat superheavies (which seems pretty
> appropriate to me...)

Just to point out, actually, there isn't a single Squat Battlecannon
with a save mod greater than -2; in fact, the Squat weaponry is probably
the most consistant in the game. By that, I mean the standard
Battlecannon is 75 cm, 5+ -2; non-Eldar lascannon are 75 cm 5+ -1,
autocannon are 50 cm 5+ 0. Hmm, well, maybe not actually; the Colossus'
and Land Train's BC hit on a 4+, while the 'copter and Guildmaster have
50 cm range on their BC and LC... hmm. And that's just off the top of
my head. ^_^ So maybe it's not that consistant, but the only -3 save
mods the Squats get are the DoomsDay Cannon and meltacannon. Oh, yeah,
and the main barrel on the Thunderfire Cannon.

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...