FW: [Epic] Couple Questions

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 09:19:20 -0500

>> I know that (BTW I would say the basic monster book is not optional, at
>>least
>> for the DM) but what about the 3-4 "Players options" books, the 3-4
>> DM's option books, all the add on for the Monsters the various "The
>> Complete XXX handbook"And the rules change from D&D to AD&D to 2nd
>> ed AD&D means that with out major work your stuff doesn't transfer.
>
> Never played with the Players options books. Haven't had a
>problem with a campaign yet.

------> Just to hit this topic again, I started playing in 1980. The 2nd
ed came
out in1989, so I got 9-10 years use out of my 1st ed books. I have yet
to see that
with GW, as no one around here is real keen on 2nd ed Warhammer or RT or
1st ed SM anymore. There is hope yet for 2nd ed SM. If GW ever stays
with
one edition for more than 5 years I think I will die of shock.

Chris Miller