Re: [Epic] [E40K/WH40K]Together!!

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 12:21:35 -0700 (PDT)

> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering if any of you, during the eons, ever tried to play a
> double battle, E40K (SM is less good for doing so) for some turns and
> then, when the armies close in, converting it into a WH40K battle???
>
> I'd be very interested in some infos about this sort of game!

I contemplated it, but it would a: Be too time consuming, b: Be too much
of a strain on resources.
for b, I can field 3 tanks two dreads and a bunch of squads, which is a
very small detachment, therefore will not work. Eldar suffer even more so.
Steve

--
When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of