Re: [Epic] Warlock Titan weapons

From: Philip Charlton <philipc_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 16:52:49 +1100 (EST)

> I'd say go for the Psy-Lance and the Powerfist; if you don't you're (IMHO)
> giving up firepower that you paid for. And so what if you'll be low on the
> long range shots, you've got one of the fastest, most manuverable titans in
> the game, and if worst comes to worst, you still have those wing lasers
> (75cm, 2 shots, 3+ to hit, and a -2 save; equal to a Turbo-Laser
> Destructor.) I was lucky enough to get my hands on two wing lasers, but if
> you do play WYSIWYG, don't fret too much over that missle wing, as it *is*
> ranged at 100cm, which I think alot of people over look (although, if you
> can get away with two wing lasers [one real and one make-believe] go for
> it.) Hope this helped!

Thanks, very interesting points....now you've got me thinking that it would
be nice to have interchangeable weapons. Anyone had any success with not
gluing weapons onto Titans so that they can be removed at will? I was
thinking of using some brass wire as a pin, making it a bit longer than
I normally would for a permanent glued joint. The alternative is to buy
more titans....muhahahaha!

Philip