Re: [Epic] Replicate Miniatures

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 11:57:06 -0400

Sauron1 writes; Mike; As far as bubble removal from resin casting, I hear
vibration, as that from a running electric motor or compressor will cause
the bubbles to rise to the top. My friends made original bulk heads similar
to those in GW,s Necromunda for SCI-Fi. They were one sided and the
originals were from plastic card and metal rail way nails as rivet heads. I
suppose you could make copies of your own Epic scale building designs this
way. sauron1