RE: [Epic] Replicate Miniatures

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 09:03:04 -0700

>**
>It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of
>Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking
>becomes a warning, it is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
>
>mike
>**

------> Hey, thanks for the info. The molds the guy I knew was using
only lasted
for a few, so he was going the cheap route. I think terrain pieces are
probably
the most legit use for this stuff, and I'm thinking about trying some.
Probably more
on the plaster side, but it's nice to know the options...

Chris Miller