[Epic] Any Interest

From: William Rood <wrood_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 09:20:04 -0400

Is there any list interest in a small program that
would allow people to play epic via turn based
email? My thoughts would be something like a map
program that would allow you to move your units
visually, conduct your phases, and then bundle the
turn into a email packet for later sending. On
the other side, you would see the results
graphically, and then conduct your move, etc.

If there is enough interest, I'd be happy to crank
something like this out in my spare time.

Just let me know via email.

Thanks

// William Rood - Systems Development
//